Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dying to play my LittleBigPlanet 2 level

I love LittleBigPlanet. It's fun platforming, it's got character, the soundtrack is great, and most importantly, you can create almost any kind of stage or game that you can imagine. In fact, there are so many great custom stages available to play that I kind of get overwhelmed by it. I mean, there's no way I can possibly play all the great levels people have made, so I usually just don't even try and decide to play something else entirely. It just wouldn't be fair to play only some of the amazing custom levels.

Well, anyway, if you're not like me and don't get overwhelmed by the plethora of levels, maybe you'll consider checking out the level I made. It requires you to use the spawn gates in new ways in order to finish. Add it to your queue at lbp.me/v/xc-rvc!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...