Monday, February 25, 2013

Pokemon According to my Dad

I'm not the first to do this, and I won't be the last, but I'm just going to go ahead and do it anyway. 

I showed my parents pictures of the Pokemon from the first generation and asked them to name the ones they knew, if any, and guess or make up names for those they didn't. My mom dropped out of the challenge almost immediately. Here's what my dad came up with after thinking way too hard about each one and taking half of forever:
I don't know about you, but I learned several things today. According to my dad, [word] + "a" + [word] = Pokemon, "Peakachu" has three evolutions, and far more Pokemon are dinosaurs than I had previously realized.

Thanks dad, for taking the time to do this, even with super fun stuff on TV like racing. 


<< Postcards from Pokéarth
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...